The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating Divac Foundation-led implementation of project activities in the Western Balkans and Turkey. The Project Manager will lead the network of youth organizations from Western Balkan and Turkey whose objective is to ensure greater involvement of young people in Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey. Project information: Ekonomsko osnaživanje i podsticaj zapošljavanju - WB&T for EmploYouth - Podrška zapošljavanju mladih iz osetljivih grupa (divac.com), YBHWBT • Youth Banks Hub for Western Balkans and Turkey (youthwbt.eu)
Please send your CV to email [email protected] by Tuesday 10th May 2022.
The preferred professional characteristics of the potential candidate are the following:
- University degree in Political Sciences, International Relations, Economy, Development Studies, or other relevant area or university degree with relevant experience.
- 5 years of experience and knowledge in project management and implementation, including projects focusing on youth.
- At least 3 year of experience in implementation of EU funded projects.
- Knowledge of national government, especially Ministry of Youth and Sports, national youth strategy and local self-government policies and action plans on youth.
- Knowledge about youth strategies and youth projects in the region, especially focusing on Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania and Turkey.
- Previous cooperation with youth organizations in Serbia and region.
- Knowledge about EU youth policies and strategies and successful youth projects implemented in the EU countries.
- Experience in partnership building and maintaining at international, regional, national and local level.
- Managing regional project: WB&T for EmploYouth.
- Responsible for project implementation and coordination of partner organizations.
- Implementing project activities including organization of meetings, roundtables, PR events, with relevant stakeholders in all five countries.
- Responsible for reporting to donors.
- Design of all project documents.
- Budget management, preparation of monthly budgets with partners, monitoring of expenditures, reporting.
- Active role in planning and implementation other youth projects of Foundation.
- All other duties as requested by supervisors.
- Knowledge and experience in writing strategic documents and policies.
- Knowledge and experience in moderating meetings and round tables.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player but can easily handle any job individually.
- Ability to organize and deliver when working under pressure and within changing circumstances.
- Be highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal sensitively with different parties on difficult areas.
- Knowledge of budgetary processes and financial controls.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid driving license.